Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tirzah, Brigitte, and Micalyn | Humboldt County Glamour Photographer



I am in love with Glamour Photography. I love the transformation that happens before your eyes. I love that glamour isn't just for fashion models but is for every woman. I love that the girl next store has this secret in her, that is just begging to come out. I am for ever thankful to these ladies for catching the vision and allowing me to capture thier true beauty. Before and After: webbat webbfm webbfa tbm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Griffith family. The girls have so much fun playing together and teaching each other different things.

Jacob said...

With the help of the right make-up and hair styling techniques, it is possible for any woman to look and feel glamorous at the same time.

Post a Comment